This three ingredient, no-sugar added dessert is so easy, it barely even really deserves to be called a recipe. Vegan, low-cal, and no-bake, these will be ready to be an easy dessert or a 3pm snack in a flash.
- 3/4 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a large bowl, use your fingers to smoosh the dates until quite soft and paste-like (alternatively, throw them in the food processor for a few seconds).
- Add chocolate chips, combine evenly.
- Shape the date mixture into balls, roughly the size of a golf ball (or slightly smaller).
- Pour your shredded coconut into a bowl, and roll your date balls through the coconut to fully coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes before serving.