Afternoon munchies turning your good intentions into an empty bag of potato chips? You aren’t alone. In fact, most people feel the most vulnerable to a snack attack between 2 to 4 hours after they’ve eaten lunch. But with bikini season just around the corner, the last thing you want to be is vulnerable to vending machines, break-room donut holes, or birthday cupcakes.
Fight the snacking temptations with my protein-packed Hunger Killing Angel Eggs! An under-100 calorie take on a traditional deviled egg, this easy, inexpensive, vegetarian, & super-clean snack will fill you up and keep you satisfied until dinnertime.
- 1 hardboiled egg
- 1 Tbsp plain hummus
- 1 Tbsp 0% fat Greek yogurt
- Dash of paprika
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp dill pickle brine (optional)
- Peel your egg, and cut in half vertically.
- Place the whites on your plate, and scoop the yolk into a bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork.
- Add your hummus and yogurt, and mix thoroughly.
- Add your paprika and salt (and dill pickle brine if you have it-- TRUST ME it's great.) and mix. Spoon into your egg whites, and enjoy.